Sunday, September 4, 2011

Welcome to Poker Tip of the Day

Hello, poker players and fans! Welcome to Poker Tip of the Day -- a blog that will be updated daily with tips designed to improve your game.

I'm a freelance writer who has played poker successfully for many years. I started by playing limit hold'em at online poker rooms after graduating college, which helped me move out of the house. Since then, I've focused more on live play, successfully beating low stakes no-limit hold'em games and tournaments. These days, I only play for fun -- but I enjoy writing about poker, so creating a blog for poker strategy seemed like a natural extension of what I already do!

If you're a poker player who is looking to improve, I hope you'll enjoy this blog. Along with standard tips, I'll be making book recommendations, poker news updates, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment